- Simple: A logo should be easy to understand and recognize. A logo with too many details or elements can be confusing or hard to remember.
- Memorable: A logo should be memorable and stand out from the competition. This can be achieved through the use of color, shape, or font.
- Versatile: A logo should be able to work in a variety of contexts and applications, such as on a website, on social media, or on business cards. It should also be able to work in both large and small sizes.
- Relevant: A logo should be relevant to the business or organization it represents. It should accurately convey the values, mission, or message of the company.
- Timeless: A logo should be able to stand the test of time and not become dated or outdated. A logo should be designed to last for many years.
Interested in a Squeeze Creative logo?